- It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so. by Mark Twain
- When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years. by Mark Twain
- It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. by Mark Twain
- Mark Twain Quotes and Biography. Mark Twain Quotations.
- Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. by Mark Twain