Top 5 quotes from Mother Teresa
- "Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work."
- "We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
- "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
- "Peace begins with a smile."
- "I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love."
Top 5 quotes from Abortion
- "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."
- "I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born."
- "The women of this Nation still retain the liberty to control their destinies. But the signs are evident and very ominous, and a chill wind blows."
- "The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion, because if a mother can kill her own child what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between."
- "No woman has an abortion for fun."